OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR TRANSFORMATION
We boost human potential by creating frictionless access to money and financial opportunity
22 years transforming digital banking
With an exceptional 20+ year track record, iuvity delivers innovative and secure digital banking solutions serving the needs of financial institutions that want to positively transform the lives of their customers.
At iuvity, we seek to humanize the relationship between people and their financial world by providing digital banking solutions designed to delight users, promote increased adoption of digital channels, and enable meaningful human interactions between clients and bankers that result in effective cross-selling to deepen customer and member relationships and improve retention rates. We do this, all while protecting consumers and financial institutions from ever-increasing digital fraud threats. With a regional presence in seven countries, serving over 21,000,000 users and 4 billion transactions last year, we cover the entire spectrum of digital banking capabilities financial institutions require to deliver better banking experiences.
We have arrived at a time in which banking is becoming ubiquitous through non-financial brands who partner with financial institutions to embed their financial products in the context of their business, for example, retail stores offering Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) options on their e-commerce sites. Key to adapting to current market demands is the adoption of Open Banking as a core service enabling businesses to create financial services based on people's needs. Open Banking services, paired with the flexibility to offer differentiated client experiences through Micro Frontends that are seamlessly embedded in non-banking platforms, create a winning combination that unlocks vast revenue growth potential for financial institutions and their partners.
iuvity is well-positioned to help financial institutions of all sizes capitalize on this new era of banking with its cloud-first, digital-native solutions that power flexible, open, and inclusive financial services. iuvity’s Open Service Platform and micro frontend technology uniquely empower banks, credit unions, and fintech companies to securely deliver personalized, meaningful online customer experiences while innovating at the pace the digital world demands.
Key milestones in our evolution
TODO1 is founded
- Online banking solution used by large banks in Latin America
- Creation of a Payments platform
- Enabling ecommerce
Creation of leading digital signature certification service
More than 1 billion transactions processed
- Fraud prevention services launched (Adaptive Auth & AntiX)
We are recognized by GARTNER as a “Cool Vendor” for Digital Banking
- Launch of QR code-based payments with “pay” and “request to pay” capabilities (adopted by more than 1 million businesses and 3 million users)
- Pioneering Mobile Banking in Central America and the Caribbean
- Enabled real-time multi-country money movement transactions
- Processed more than 2.5 billion transactions
- Our digital banking solutions serve more than 7 million registered users
Launch of our new Originations solution for digital account opening and new user onboarding
+10M Reach milestone of more than 10 million registered users using our digital banking solutions
- More than 4 billion transactions processed per year
- Our journey to enabling Open Banking begins
- Our Open Service Platform enables more than 170 digital banking services through open standards-based APIs
- Open Service Platform + iuviPROFILER incorporate AI & Machine Learning
- GARTNER includes our Open Service Platform in their Hype Cycle publication as a noteworthy platform to consider for enterprise digital transformation and digital banking
- SARA is born. A Smart Anti-fraud Rule Assistant, making complex fraud prevention rules simple for financial institution users
- iuviPROFILER is enhanced with behavioral biometrics capabilities
- Achieved ISO27001 certification
- Launch of PÁGALO, a payments innovation platform
- iuvity brand launches
Join our teamWe seek to promote an environment of well-being and quality of life for our employees and their families, contributing to maintaining our strong cultural values: honesty, trust, reliability, accountability, and self-improvement.
SSAE18 Audit Compliance
Partnerships and Alliances
Explore our solutions
A better way